PINTEREST

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

"MY BABYSITTING KIT" PRINTABLE PACK

I am so happy to share the new printable pack that I just finished making!



I have so many fond memories of babysitting as a teen! I LOVED it!
I have put together a "babysitting kit" will all the things that would be helpful for being a great babysitter. This would be the perfect gift for that teen looking to start a new career in babysitting.
It contains lots of stuff to keep the kids busy as well as an emergency form, a form for learning more about the kids you care for, craft ideas, songs, business cards & lots more!

Please feel free to download it here:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/MY-BABYSITTING-KIT-PRINTABLE-PACK-907598

Here are some more detailed pictures of what the babysitting kit looks like. I hope you like it!






No comments:

Post a Comment