PINTEREST

Monday, November 25, 2013

Prepping for a fundraiser & making our advent calendar...

This has been a crazy busy couple of weeks! I am participating in a Christmas Bazaar where I am selling items I have made to raise funds for Tyler's trust. Tyler is a 10 yr. old boy in our neighborhood who was the victim of a hit & run 1 month ago today.
He is still in the hospital in a coma and we are all hoping he pulls through this.
 
Here are the items I have made to help raise funds:



 
 
Here are some pics. of Little M helping me. She is so awesome!
 

 


So before I go to bed I am trying to finish up gathering ideas for our Christmas advent calendar for the kids. We started this last year and they had SO much fun doing it that I knew we had to do it again this year!
 
I will share it when I have it all together but for now I wanted to share this awesome printable pack that I found FREE while I was searching for ideas.
 
I am going to print it out tomorrow & get started because I really want K to be a part of the planning this year.

WE ARE KIND KIDS RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS PACK
 
I hope you are able to use this printable with your kids as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment