PINTEREST

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Counting Candy Fun!


Yesterday we had a blast counting Halloween candy. K used this counting candy sheet that I made for him to fill in & it was a great review of math for him.

I added (at his request!) a column for him to Estimate how much candy of each kind he thought there was & then he counted & wrote down the actual amount.

Teaching a child with ADHD is such a struggle sometimes :S so when we are able to find a learning activity that is and doesn't lead to a meltdown of some sort (something we are experiencing all too often around here unfortunately!)  It is a winning activity in my books!

You can download the sheet for free here:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/COUNTING-CANDY-SHEET-873102

Please leave me feedback & let me know how you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment