PINTEREST

Monday, November 11, 2013

A bit about Little M & K

 
I love this picture of Little M doing circle time with her friends. She has grown into such a smart and sweet little girl!
 
 
 Here is Little M enjoying a new batch of playdoh! 
 

Here is K doing some work at the table.  K loves math and he is very good at it!
 

I haven't posted too much about it in the past but K has ADHD & we have been struggling lately with a lot of behaviour issues.
 
Some days getting K to sit & do any school work is a major struggle (meltdowns included)  & some days it's easy as pie. I am learning everyday to let go a little of my sometimes too high expectations and to try not to put too much pressure on him to get things done. I am learning to take it one day at a time.
 
Do you have a little one that struggles with ADHD?


No comments:

Post a Comment