PINTEREST

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Using "mom bucks" with our daily homeschooling checklist

I posted a checklist a few days ago that I have been using with K. You can find it here:

http://anniesadventuresinhomeschooling.blogspot.ca/2013/09/our-daily-checklist.html

I just wanted to update that things have been going really well with it & it has been a huge motivator for K to get things done in his homeschool day. It is so nice to find something that works!!

He is so excited to check things off the list at the end of the day so that he can collect his "mom bucks"!  He has even been asking me if he can do some things on the weekend so that he can collect more ;)

Here are some pictures I took of our "mom bucks" & of our prize bin.








I hope this post inspires you!

No comments:

Post a Comment