PINTEREST

Thursday, October 24, 2013

HALLOWEEN SENSORY BIN

 
I threw together a sensory bin yesterday that was a huge hit....they played with it lots again today too :)


 
I realised after I snapped a few photos that I didn't even take any of my own child (I feel so guilty!!)  I  will snap a few of her playing when she wakes up from her nap ;)
 
This was super easy to put together. I just added into the bin:
 
Pasta noodles (I used 2 different types, any type will do!)
googly eyes
a plastic pumpkin
plastic spiders
orange buttons
2-3 containers & spoons
 
We later added:
orange pipe cleaners
orange pom poms
clear containers with snapping lids (these are always a hit & I bought them 3 for $2 at Dollarama)
 
Even if you do not have all of these items just wing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment