PINTEREST

Friday, September 13, 2013

Reading comprehension sheet

I have been trying to really squeeze in more reading with K lately. It's not that he doesn't enjoy me reading to him, it's just that it seems we get so busy doing other things during the day. I run a daycare of 5 kids & have little M who is 2 along with K who is 6 to teach!  Night time just always seems to be such a rush with 3 kids....but we are working on it. Hubby & I have both agreed that at night time after dinner until kids bedtime (about 8:30PM ish) is going to be "screen free" time so that we can focus more on reading, playing games & just enjoy being with our kids.

Anyway, back to the reason I am posting...LOL.

I made up a reading comprehension sheet to use with K after we read a chapter or 2. I am going to try implementing it with him once a week or so.

Here is a link to the download if you are interested. It's FREE!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/READING-COMPREHENSION-SHEET-864047

If you download my free printable please share some feedback on it (I neeeeeed some feedback on my TPT store! LOL)
Hope you find it useful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment