PINTEREST

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Making nature collages!





 Little M & her friends had lots of fun this week going on a Nature Hunt!

We went for a walk around the neighborhood so they could collect little flowers, leaves, grass, weeds etc.  



When we got home I got out a tray & set it up with a peice of paper, some glue & the items we collected!


Here is a picture of one of my daycare girl's working on her nature collage.



They turned out so pretty!

Unfortunately I didn't snap any pictures of Little M making her collage because after working on it for about 5 mins. she was done & I didn't get a chance to take a picture!


I did happen to grab a picture of her catching a snail the next day though!  Right after she caught it we made a run to the $ store so she could carry it around & she has been taking care of it ever since.,,,,sticking leaves in her bug carrier & showinng it off to all her friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment